Search / Filter
Advanced Options

Complaints Procedure

I need to make a complaint

In the event that your Relationship Manager is unable to resolve your concern to your complete satisfaction, you may wish to speak to our Customer Services team.

The best and most efficient way to contact them is via the contact us page.

You can also call our team on 0333 323 7070.

When handling complaints, our highly trained team follow a four-stage process:


Firstly, we'll listen carefully to your concern and ask for any information we need.


We'll talk with you and our team members to investigate how this happened.

Action Plan

We'll work with you to agree an action plan to make things right.


We'll let you know the outcome of your complaint or issue.

What if I can't resolve my complaint with Evans Halshaw?

If you don't agree with the resolution we've proposed for your complaint, we will refer you to our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service, provided by the National Conciliation Service. The ADR service provides an independent look at your complaint and may choose to change or uphold the resolution we've given you.

You can raise a case with the National Conciliation Service here.

Is your concern regarding a financial product?

If you would like to make a complaint about the sale of a general insurance policy or a Consumer Credit Agreement, we have a specially trained team who can help. Give them a call on 0333 323 7070 or write to them at Customer Complaints Coordinator, Evans Halshaw Leasing, Pendragon House, Sir Frank Whittle Road, Derby, DE21 4AZ.

If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service. For more details, visit

  • bvrla
  • Arval
  • Leaseplan (uk) Limited
  • Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions Limited