or call 0333 323 7070
Every driver is asking themselves what the best option is for when they want to get a new car. It’s obvious what EHL prefer but, we will show you the actual pros and cons of each option, to let you decide what is best for you.
Benefits of Leasing
Cons of Leasing
· You do not own the vehicle, will give back the car at the end
· Watch your mileage, you will need to ensure you do not go over you limit otherwise additional costs will ensue
· Poor credit means it may be difficult to lease, payment must be made monthly
· You are still responsible for the wear and tear of your vehicle, read our guide here
Benefits of Buying
Negatives of Buying
• Depreciation – cars lose their value dramatically, and as soon as you buy it, you will no longer be able to get the price you paid for it. It will be difficult to get back what you paid when it comes to the time
• High price to pay upfront
• Need to pay for road tax and any cover
• As the car gets older more and more problems will start to arise
• Will need to pay for all maintenance and servicing
• Can be very difficult to sell your car
Still want to find out more?
Talk to one of our leasing consultants who will be happy to assist with any questions you may have.