Whilst we do not want you to cancel your new vehicle order with Evans Halshaw Leasing, we sometimes understand this is necessary.
The below document outlines your rights to cancel should you wish to do so
For regulated agreements that have not been conducted face-to-face (i.e. phone, internet, email) you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days of the agreement being signed. The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations means that you can do this without any financial penalty or without reason.
For orders cancelled after the 14 days, the following cancellation policy applies:
- If you cancel your order after the 14 days and before you sign your finance documents, a cancellation fee of £198 (Inc. VAT) will apply. This will be retained from the processing fee paid at the point of order.
- If you cancel your order after the 14 days and after you have signed your finance documents, a cancellation fee of £198 (Inc. VAT) will apply. This will be retained from the processing fee paid at the point of order. If your vehicle is in stock, we also reserve the right to pass on any additional charges from the dealership. We will inform you of these at the point of cancellation.
For non-regulated agreements that are cancelled following an order being placed (i.e. the processing fee being taken), we will retain the entirety of £198 (Inc. VAT) processing fee
How to cancel
If you wish to cancel your order with Evans Halshaw Leasing, you must do so in the following way:
- Write an email to both your Relationship Manager and your Consumer Administrator outlining your wish to cancel and the reasons for your cancellation
- In writing, for the attention of your Relationship Manager, to the following address:
Evans Halshaw Leasing
Pendragon House Sir Frank Whittle Way
In some circumstances, there are exceptions to the rule in regards to the cancellation policy. These are as follows
- A significant delay to your vehicle order from your original advised estimated delivery date provided by your Relationship Manager at the point of order
- Any manufacturer price changes which lead to an increase in the rental price quoted after an order is placed
- A rollback in production of a specific model of vehicle, meaning that this vehicle can no longer be supplied by the manufacturer and as a result cannot be supplied by Evans Halshaw Leasing
If you require any further information about our cancellations policy, please call 0333 323 7070 for more assistance