Terms of Business
Evans Halshaw Leasing is a trading style of Pendragon Vehicle Management which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the independent watchdog that regulates financial services. Our FCA Firm Register Number is 464584. You can verify this information by checking the FCA Register which can be found at www.fca.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6968.
As a vehicle leasing broker, we are a credit broker, not a lender and can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers to provide funding for your vehicle. They may incentivise us for introducing you. All finance applications are subject to status and terms and conditions apply. UK residents only and you must be over the age of 18 and in possession of a full UK Driving License.
Service we provide
- You will not receive advice or any recommendation from us in respect of the finance available to lease your vehicle, instead we will ask you a number of questions to ensure we provide you with the sufficient information to choose how you wish to proceed
- After your initial enquiry, we will search comparable vehicles and provide you with a quotation from one of our finance providers in respect of your vehicle requirements and specifications
- On acceptance of the quotation, we will ask you to complete and sign a finance proposal. You must ensure that the information provided is complete and accurate
- Your finance proposal will be submitted to the finance provider who has agreed to lease the vehicle to you for underwriting. The finance provider may request additional information to support your finance application. You are not committed to any such lease until the finance agreement has been signed by you and executed by the finance provider
- On acceptance of your finance proposal by the finance provider, we will issue you with a vehicle order form which we will ask you to sign to enable us to obtain the vehicle at the price quoted. The vehicle order form is not a contract between us and you
- Once you sign and return your vehicle order form to us, we will place an order for the vehicle in line with the signed order form
- Once confirmed by the dealer, you will receive confirmation from us, as well as a copy of your finance documents for signature either directly from us or the finance provider. It is important you read these documents carefully before signing and returning
- Once your finance agreement has been returned and accepted and the vehicle arrives into stock, we will arrange delivery for your vehicle. Please note that your vehicle cannot be delivered during the statutory cooling off period of your finance agreement (if applicable)
- Delivery dates are subject to change and we have no influence over such dates
All vehicles include a driven delivery to UK mainland address and the Road Fund License (RFL) is included for the duration of the contract. If, however, the Government changes the rate of the RFL and it increases, the finance company reserve the right to pass the increase on to you, the customer.
We reserve the right to change the price either before or after an order is accepted. You will be notified of such a change and have the right to cancel your order without charge if the change is not acceptable.
Quotations provided are in accordance with the finance company’s guidelines. The finance company has the right to change or decline the quotations on receipt of your full proposal.
Charges for our brokering services
When using our credit broking services, you may be required to pay a charge in relation to those services which constitutes a processing fee. If applicable, the exact amount will be displayed in our order form. The charge will be payable via debit or credit card, or via BACS transfer.
We may receive commission from your finance provider for introducing you to them. You are entitled, at any time, to request information regarding any commission which we may have received as a result of placing your business with a finance provider. If we do not know the exact amount, we will provide you with a likely amount.
If you wish to complain about our services, please visit our Complaints Procedure page www.evanshalshawleasing.com/complaints-procedure
We are committed to the highest standards of data privacy and will only use your information in accordance with the UK and EU Data Protection Legislation. For more information please see our Privacy Notice published on our website at www.evanshalshawleasing.com/privacy-policy