or call 0333 323 7070
Vehicle maintenance is something that can’t be avoided and all vehicles must be maintained at all times in line with the manufacturer’s guidelines. Our Comprehensive Maintenance Cover offers you peace of mind, cost savings and can be added to your car lease deal for a fixed monthly fee.
We constantly monitor our supplier network to ensure that our drivers receive the best service at all times. Our maintenance package allows drivers to get the maximum value from their vehicle with minimum downtime, by offering courtesy cars where available. Using our scale, we can keep charges well below those available to independent buyers, passing reduced costs on to our customers.
Your vehicle won’t be taken to any old garage, all work will be done at accredited garages in the UK you will have access to maintenance and servicing wherever you are.
If you do not choose to take out maintenance, then it will be your responsibility to service and maintain your vehicle throughout your lease contract.
What is included in your Maintenance Package?
• All Manufacturers scheduled servicing in addition to any routine and unexpected maintenance issues
• Mechanical and electrical repairs or replacements, including associated parts and labour due to fair wear and tear
• Bulbs, Batteries, Exhausts, Cam belts, Wiper blades,
• Alternators, Starter Motors
• MOT tests
• Free mobile tyre fitting service—At a convenient location for you by appointment
• Tyres — All replacement tyres are included but we reserve the right to charge if damaged by misuse.
*This may vary on the maintenance contract chosen but, should you wish to take out maintenance cover, speak to your Leasing Consultant and they will get the full list of what is, and isn't covered in your contract.
Benefits of Maintenance
What is not Covered in our leasing maintenance package
· Repairs or replacements due to driver error or driver induced fault
· Repairs due to accident damage
· Missing or Broken items e.g. (Bent aerials, Missing Hub Caps)
· Vandalised and Stolen wheels and or tyres
· Misfuelling, Lubricant and fluid top ups between service intervals. e.g. Oil Top Ups, Screenwash Top Ups
· Repairs or replacements to body glass on vehicle